25 is an odd age.
Still super young, but too old to acceptably piss on the side of a building at 3 a.m.
I've had a hard time with 25. I have this desire to get married by 30...
But at the same time, I just want to eat Chinese food alone in bed.
P.S. Who doesn't love Chinese food?!
But fo-realz, here are some things I'm sure of at the ripe ole' age of 20-mothafuckin-5:
1. Having a washer and dryer is amazing!
2. Oil changes are not optional.
3. Honey is best served organic, raw & local.
4. McDonald's is only good when hungover.
5. Get a pedicure every 4-6 weeks. You won't regret it.
6. Heat styling curly hair frequently is a pretty bad idea. Trust me.
7. Spend a few extra dollars on the good wine.
8. Drink said wine straight from the bottle whilst wearing underwear & listening to trap music.
9. Trap music is life.
10. Trap music should not be played around children.
11. Health does not come in the form of 200mg capsules.
12. Eat your veggies.
13. Eat your veggies raw as much as possible.
14. Red meat is always better with a warm, pink center.
15. Always stock chicken breast & heavy cream.
16. Randomly calling your best friends is never a bad idea.
17. Relationships are really fucking hard.
18. A good therapist will give you life.
19. Saturday nights in are often better than Saturday nights out.
20. Loving what you do is better than working for a large paycheck.
21. Buy the expensive makeup.
22. Tell your parents you love them. Right now!
23. Look in the mirror and kiss yourself.
24. Learn to accept a compliment with grace.
25. Love yourself like your Kanye!